Thursday, December 3, 2009

Holiday Art Fairs

It's holiday season, and in addition to food binges and parties, it's time for Holiday art exhibits and fairs. Here are some places where you can catch my artwork, including pieces like the one at left:

1. Shop Art Holiday Group Show - December 2-31
51 Bergen Street, Brooklyn, NY
F/G train to Bergen

2. Center for Book Arts 2009 Holiday Gift Fair - 
Friday 12/11-Saturday 12/12
The Center for Book Arts
28 West 27th Street, 3rd Floor

Friday night is a preview party with $10 admission. I have a few tickets, so if you're interested in music, food, and great book arts, please contact me.

Friday 12/11 6-9pm
Saturday 12 noon - 7pm FREE admission

3. My Etsy shop! That's right. Some finds on good, old Etsy: IvivaEmbroiders.etsy.com.

Happy holidays to all!

2 comments:

  1. speaking of arts and craft fairs,I went to one today and I discovered we have a mutual friend! Good luck selling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You mean Rachel, right? Oh it's lovely to realize how interconnected artist and friends circles are!

    ReplyDelete