Sunday, May 3, 2009

Social (Virus) exhibit

I found out that I will be exhibiting an entry from this blog in an exhibit held at NurtureArt, a non-profit gallery in Brooklyn, NY. The exhibit is unusual in that the curators are high school students participating in NurtureArt's education program. I'm excited to be working with people outside of the art world's mainstream. I loved high school and the intellectual and social energy I had at that age. I hope this exhibit reflects some of that. I am thrilled, also, that my blog is understood to be part of my art.

Check out my "Facebook, blogging, Twitter" entry to see what I will exhibit. And if you're in the New York area, the show opens on Thursday, May 14 from 6-8pm at NurtureArt: 910 Grand Street. Visit their web site for travel directions.

Image above is the cover of a notebook I created so that visitors can comment on my blog in analog format.

2 comments:

  1. Wow...that's quite interesting! Congrats! Never would have thought a blog post would be up for an exhibit- awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm excited about it.

    ReplyDelete