Friday, May 8, 2009

Blank Wall Syndrome

These past few days, I've been coming home to bare, white walls. (Wow, does my apartment need to be painted!)

My gallerist, Muriel Guepin of Shop Art Gallery, is participating in the Affordable Art Fair. I am thrilled that we have been selling work, and cannot wait to see the outcome of this 4-day event. The only downside is my compulsion to immediately fill blank wall space with new work. I am waking up in the middle of the night with phrases running through my head that just may end up in my next piece. 

Thanks to everyone out there who has enjoyed seeing my work, has purchased my work, has read my blog, and has been interested in what I'm doing.

To read a review of the Art Fair, visit Nylon Magazine.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's great then. Blank walls symbolizing success! Happy creating in your dreams:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nancy! You are a wonderful blog reader and commenter.

    ReplyDelete