Saturday, June 30, 2012

My new and improved www.IvivaOlenick.com

Over the past few months, I hired someone to fix my web site: me. I had interviewed a number of competent designers, and despite falling in love with the idea of having one less job to do as an artist, I decided I wanted control over when and how to update my site. I also didn't feel comfortable with the price tag attached to hiring someone...


I have added some fun, new categories, like "Where to Find Me," which lists current exhibits, and "What People Say About Me," with links to reviews.


I'm about to add a section of custom work. In the meantime, here is a sneak peak of a recent piece commissioned by my mom for my cousins' 15th wedding anniversary. To be added to www.IvivaOlenick.com very soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment